VISITATION RESTRICTIONS, SAINT CLARE'S
For the health and safety of our patients, staff and the community, new visitation restrictions are in effect for visitors to patients who are not hospitalized for COVID-19:
- All visitors will be screened for both temperature and symptoms upon entering the building.
- Any non-patient who fails the screening will not be allowed entry.
- One visitor/support person will be permitted per day, per patient. Visitors cannot be “swapped out” to other individuals.
- Visitation hours for non-COVID patients will be 3:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- One (1) visitor is permitted to accompany Emergency Department patients. The visitor cannot be “swapped out”. If the patient is admitted, they can accompany the patient to the unit only during allotted hospital visitation hours (3:00-7:30 p.m.)
- Pediatric patients may have two (2) parents or guardians.
- At this time Maternal Child Health visitation remains as is (see below).
- For our Behavioral Health units (the Boonton campus and the PMCU at Dover), more specific site information will follow.
- Visitors must be 18 years or older.
- All visitors will be required to wear face coverings. They may wear their own cloth mask or a mask will be provided to them.
- Anyone refusing to wear a mask will be asked to leave the building.
- All visitors should perform hand hygiene upon arrival and departure from the hospital.
- Visitor Pass must be visible at all times.
- Once in the hospital, visitors shall remain in the patient’s room.
All visitors are asked to comply with all reasonable requirements imposed by Saint Clare’s Health to minimize the potential spread of infection. Thank you for your cooperation.